Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Music Production Course Review

I've been a professional musician for many years playing keyboards and have been in the support band for "james brown",shaggy,marsha hines,peter andre and more.I've gigged throughout asia and round Australia and have produced/programmed and performed on record company artists records and have appeared on various local tv programs thru the 90's with various acts.

In 1998 I also came runner up in the Australian Songwriting Contest with a song I wrote which is now attracting interest from various parties.
Suffice to say I know what I'm on about".

Recently I'd been searching for some legit music production courses on the net out of curiosity to see what was available,and after convincing the owners of several web courses that I was interested in investing in their company they gave me access to their members areas.

What I found mostly was incomplete music instrument and mixing tutorials which consisted mainly of information which is freely available on the net and was also rather limited in the music theory side of things.Some of the information in their tutorials was accompanied by audio examples,but these examples had only been encoded at about 64kbps which is very poor and made for a hard time trying to figure out what was going on And these courses were mostly rather overpriced costing from $150 - 300 dollars per 3 - 5 months.Customer support was also very poor with most questions taking 1 - 2 weeks to get an answer.
In my estimation I wouldn't have a hope in hell learning a new instrument within a year using those course's,and I was feeling quite annoyed having wasted my time at those websites.

But I promise there is some light at the end of this tunnel".

Recently I clicked on a google ad that took me to this website called musicproducerpro,to me this webpage looked like the same old marketing hype I see everyday on the web and not to mention all the crap I get via email.On the website there's a lot of big talk and promises,but I was intrigued so I contacted the owner and said I was doing a review on online music production courses and this guy right outta the blue offered to give me free 3 week access to the members area.
I was surprised to find loads of "video" tutorials on any musical instrument I could think of,also mixing and mastering tutorials/theory and much more.
Everything to do with the music industry is there,they even have contacts in the music industry where you can get your music heard by record companies,A&R,producers etc
etc etc.. and you can finally get the recognition and the income you deserve!
(There's a website out there that charges approx $500 per year to access their music industry listings alone).

I won't ramble too much longer but to say that I'm impressed is an understatement,after a couple of weeks using their guitar tutorials I'm even finding my way around acoustic guitar which I've never been able to play before.(kool)Oh and their customer support is very efficient,you can even contact the course creator (jay dynasty) on his phone for support.Now I don't know anyone who does that".

Look,I don't often rave about a product/program but this is insane,you get lifetime membership for the same cost as 3-4 pizza's!

Here's the link,check it out for yourself.If you don't check this program out,you'll be kicking yourself later on - trust me! www.MusicProducerPro.com

No comments: